A perfect place. A city without traffic. A dog that doesn't poop. All products of the brilliant mind of Dr. X, but hell hath no fury like a mad scientist fired by a giant corporation. In this unique action-puzzler you take control of TOM, a virus created for one purpose: revenge.
Hack your way through brain scrambling puzzles while maneuvering through a thumb cramping maze of enemies. Team up through over 50 cooperative levels in what MMGN is calling "The most addictive co-op game we've played since Portal 2." And if the over 100 levels aren't enough, you and your friends can destroy each other again and again in battle mode to determine just who is the supreme virus.
THE FUN EARLY DESCRIPTION
Imagine trying to solve a simple puzzle. Now imagine people are throwing potatoes at you. So while you're trying to concentrate, you now have to dodge potatoes (they hurt more than you'd think). Actually it's more like you're trying to diffuse a bomb, because there's a timer that's counting down to doom-o'clock. Yeah, so it's basically like you're a really unpopular bomb squad. But at least you can get your friends to help: by telling you how you’re solving the problem wrong, or kicking the potato-ers in the shin. That's basically the game. Oh, and there's also a territory mode you can play against your friends. Make sense?
Trailers (Launch, Beta, Teamwork)
For earlier artwork and videos check out our flikr set
- Single Player mode with over 50 levels across 6 distinct areas
- Cooperative mode (for up to 4 players) with over 50 additional levels in which " friendships will be destroyed "
- Battle for supreme virus-itude by battling your friends in Battle Mode
- Evolving mechanics which ratchet up the difficulty from lollipop to soul crushing
- An animated tale full of dark humor, malfunctioning robots, and little girl screams
- Windows: 8, 7, XP, Vista (sp2)ndows: 8, 7, XP, Vista (sp2)
- Direct X 9.0c / Shader Model 2.0
- 350 MB Disk Space recommended
- 1 GB memory (RAM) recommended
Mike Miccio (Project management)
Thomas Pleviak (Voice of Dr. X)
Geoffrey Cook (strategy)
Jeremiah Hisel (pr)
Porter John Chambers